Simplified Method – Indirect Cost Rate
Develop an indirect cost rate proposal in accordance with the simplified method for small institutions detailed in the Federal Register.
The purpose of preparing this proposal is for an institution to receive a federally approved indirect cost rate to be used on grants, contracts, and other agreements with educational institutions.
Two calculations will be developed:
- Indirect Cost Rate Computation – On-Campus
- Indirect Cost Rate Computation – Off-Campus
The Service Package may include:
- Conduct meetings with the appropriate County officials
- Report to Management
- Cost Rate Reference Manual (with crosswalk)
- Electronic distribution of reports and letters
- Completed cost rate package with filing instructions
- Federally approved negotiated indirect cost rates