Public Health Law Article 6
10 NYCRR Part 40
Provide County staff with the tools and knowledge necessary to complete timely and accurate State Aid submissions (Application and Quarterly Expenditure Reports) to the NYS Office of Public Health Practice.
V&C will act as your “go to person” for any questions or concerns regarding State Aid. Our staff will be available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm to answer any questions based on our extensive experience with the Article 6 State Aid.
Questions may include such topics as:
- Public Health Law Article 6, 10 NYCRR Part 40, program guidance
- Expenses – Ineligible Services/Activities
- Indirect Costs / MILOR
The Service Package may include:
- Conduct meetings with the appropriate County officials
- Analytics and Report to Management
- Review data compilation and extraction process
- Review all information for accuracy and completeness
- Assist with the calculation of MILOR
- Review Grants for completeness